- 1 cup fresh shrimp
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 seeded and chopped jalapeno
- juice of 3 limes
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil. Add the shrimp and immediately pour out into a strainer.
2. Rinse the shrimp in cold water, and cut into bite size chunks (you need to have about a cup of shrimp after it is cut into bite size chunks)
3. Add remaining ingredients and cover with fresh lime juice. The lime juice should be enough to half cover the shrimp mixture. Chill until the shrimp is cooked. This will take about 20 minutes (stir the mixture every 5 minutes or so).
4. Drain lime juice, salt and add olive oil and combine
5. Serve with Tortilla chips