Candied Curried Pecans
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1¼ teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups pecan halves
1. Preheat oven to 250°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
2. Mix onion powder, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, curry powder, and cayenne pepper in small bowl to blend.
3. Melt butter and honey with remaining ¼ teaspoon salt in heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add pecan halves and stir to coat; remove from heat. Add spice mixture and toss to coat pecans evenly. Spread pecans in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake pecans until dry and toasted, about 40 minutes. Cool completely. Separate pecans